Skip to content

Mission vehicle code...

Chat about everything Exile
3 posts Page 1 of 1
couchfarm

I recently cleaned out my office and realized I tossed out my list of various vehicle codes. Most of my vehicles were set-up or rekeyed to my normal code. However, I picked up a little bird the other day at a mission and did not have time to get the code reset so I now have a chopper on my roof that is not accessible. lol I checked the vehicle info on the website but it only includes a partial listing of my vehicles. Any chance I can get some help with this one?

Thanks

couchfarm
User avatar Turazo

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:37 pmcouchfarm wrote:
I recently cleaned out my office and realized I tossed out my list of various vehicle codes. Most of my vehicles were set-up or rekeyed to my normal code. However, I picked up a little bird the other day at a mission and did not have time to get the code reset so I now have a chopper on my roof that is not accessible. lol I checked the vehicle info on the website but it only includes a partial listing of my vehicles. Any chance I can get some help with this one?

Thanks

couchfarm
Hello man!
If I understand well, the only vehicles you{ll have in your list, will be the ones you BUY. So all the vehicles that you won by doing any mission, won`t be listed in the website...
... any way... any of the Admins should confirm this.

Good luck!
User avatar Omen Site Admin

The only vehicles that show in the web tools are vehicles you own.

You can own a vehicle by either buying it or re-keying it at the vehicle customs trader. Once re-keyed, the vehicle is marked as being owned by you and you can see the location and pin. This works for vehicles that you have stolen or won doing a mission and received a pin for.

If you lost the pin then there is pretty much nothing that can be done other than taking a knife to it to hotwire it ;)
3 posts Page 1 of 1