Skip to content

Sugestions

Chat about everything Exile
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Stivi

Good Morning !! I have played in the Tanoa server of yours and I am often expelled by batlleye, and I ended up discovering that it is not only me most of the players go through this, only in that server. I suggest to increase the amount of deposit 50000 is little, there are few missions two at the most if raising would be good.

Thankful,
Stivi
User avatar pacheco

quero reclamar que minha base foi invadida por players da equipe do Tuzao, entraram com as portas fechadas, os veículos fechados e levaram para vende, tudo devido não saber perder, que graça tem jogar assim .......

I want to complain that my base was invaded by players of the team of Tuzao, entered with the doors closed, the vehicles closed and took to sell, all due not to know to lose, what grace has to play like this .......
User avatar Turazo

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:36 ampacheco wrote:
quero reclamar que minha base foi invadida por players da equipe do Tuzao, entraram com as portas fechadas, os veículos fechados e levaram para vende, tudo devido não saber perder, que graça tem jogar assim .......

I want to complain that my base was invaded by players of the team of Tuzao, entered with the doors closed, the vehicles closed and took to sell, all due not to know to lose, what grace has to play like this .......
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1379
User avatar Turazo

Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:36 ampacheco wrote:

Please visit the following link to watch the video:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1380
4 posts Page 1 of 1