Skip to content

Turazo is looking for you!

Looking for a group or wanting to add more people to your group?
7 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar Turazo

So... it's well known that CRBF guys have been away for a good time now. I've been playing alone and mostly by my self during last couple of months now and even when I do like it, is not the same at all...

When I join the server I did it because I was tired of playing like a lone wolf in other servers and when this CRBF guys welcomed me it was a very nice time and had very good moments with them... The reality is that I would like to play more as a team. If they come back, I will probably (most for sure) I'll play with them, but in this moment is not something that I see is gonna happen soon.

So... if anybody wants to team-up let me know and we can do missions or just go and look for some action... ;)

Write me a PM or just over the game... I'll try to play every night, but as a single father of 2 girls, sometimes will get hard for me to join server for a wile. I think that the days that I know for sure that I will regularly play would be: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and Saturday.

Any way.... see ya in game!!!
User avatar Omen Site Admin

I should be free on Saturday nights but Wednesday nights for sure. You're always welcome to jump into the squad with us.
Duke Ed

I'm down. I mostly play solo and it gets a bit rough not having an extra set of eyes to watch my back or move to contact with. I'm free most nights after 9pm EST but sometimes earlier.
User avatar Turazo

Good to know gentleman! I'll be glad to join you...

@Omen, Wednesday is the Only day of the week that for sure I'm NOT able to play, as is the day that I share with my girlfriend!
User avatar BOX-O-ROCKS

Looks like it's time to buy her a PC!
User avatar Turazo

BOX-O-ROCKS wrote:
lol... actually, she HATES games!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar BOX-O-ROCKS

Turazo wrote:
BOX-O-ROCKS wrote:
lol... actually, she HATES games!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My wife hates my games... She does play Rayman... I can't flip her to the dark side.
7 posts Page 1 of 1