Not a Bad Day / Battle between CRBF and ZS Teams

Skip to content

Not a Bad Day / Battle between CRBF and ZS Teams

Videos, screenshots and other media can be posted here
12 posts Page 1 of 2
User avatar Turazo

So, this was held on january 19... we started the day pretty well and at some point we found some's dude chopper! Then the battle begun!

The video have two different views, mine and @Omen's.

@Omen, a promise is a promise... sorry it toke so long for the video to came out....

User avatar Omen Site Admin

This was an awesome fight. Bro...look how many times I was robbed of kills!! I counted 4 separate players hit but none resulted in deaths. That last stand when those 2 pushed up on me, I hit them both and put them in red (indicated by your party list top left). Plus the other 2 that I hit and put them in the orange. And the 18 bullets I had to put into Phantom when he came into my house. I knew I hit the first 2 outside while I was in the house, and was surprised I didn't get a kill when I was ambushed but I feel a little better knowing I at least injured them and it wasn't a total wash.

This was great seeing it from another perspective. I still have no idea who was shooting in at me while I was up stairs or where they were. It's always a pleasure fighting CRBF. You guys are fun with excellent tactics, even though I heard "omen puta" a couple times :lol: Good times man.
User avatar Turazo

Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:12 amOmen wrote:
This was an awesome fight. Bro...look how many times I was robbed of kills!! I counted 4 separate players hit but none resulted in deaths. That last stand when those 2 pushed up on me, I hit them both and put them in red (indicated by your party list top left). Plus the other 2 that I hit and put them in the orange. And the 18 bullets I had to put into Phantom when he came into my house. I knew I hit the first 2 outside while I was in the house, and was surprised I didn't get a kill when I was ambushed but I feel a little better knowing I at least injured them and it wasn't a total wash.

This was great seeing it from another perspective. I still have no idea who was shooting in at me while I was up stairs or where they were. It's always a pleasure fighting CRBF. You guys are fun with excellent tactics, even though I heard "omen puta" a couple times :lol: Good times man.
hahahahaha.... man, it was fun... I just got realized that some of the video effects that I set, were not in the video... I have to check what happend as the "suspense music" was suposed to be present at the moment you were downstairs waiting for Phantom to get in... and it changes the volume as you shoot him and so.... also at the end of the video there was a "Victory Music" but it's never heard..... and some effects like random explotions but none of them are heard... don't know what happend. :lol:
User avatar ynpmoose Exile Admin / Scripter

I don't have the patience to lay behind a rock for 30 minutes....

My favorite parts:
1:22 The pain in his voice :)
8:51 burned nearly to death
25:36 Omen probably needed a new pair of shorts
31:11 That guy is a bullet sponge
38:12 Wish you had a grenade in your pocket? :)
User avatar Turazo

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:11 amynpmoose wrote:
I don't have the patience to lay behind a rock for 30 minutes....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar Vycore Exile Admin

Vycore disconnected
Vycore connected
Vycore disconnected
vycore connected
vycore disconnected...

That is all the action I got...
User avatar Turazo

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:46 pmVycore wrote:
Vycore disconnected
Vycore connected
Vycore disconnected
vycore connected
vycore disconnected...

That is all the action I got...
hahahahahahahahahahaha :cry: not nice at all!!
User avatar Nutt Exile Admin

Awesome times! and LOL at 31:48 "Did you fart?"
User avatar Turazo

Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:59 pmNutt wrote:
Awesome times! and LOL at 31:48 "Did you fart?"
Loooooool.... I had not heard that!!... so, did somebody fart it??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Necathor

Really nice video Turazo and Omen.
Omen, it was me that keep you pin down in the second floor.
Sry for the bad words, so intense fight put your adrenaline at 1000%
12 posts Page 1 of 2